- Grooved tread with directional siping - Street tire - Wire bead - Size: 27 x 1 1/8 (ISO 630mm)
- Slick cruiser tire with widely spaced narrow grooves for traction
$22.00 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
- Balloon tire with grooved tread - Large air volume for added shock absorption - Wire bead - Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
$20.00 - $36.89
- Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread - Wire bead - Available in three widths
$19.00 - $35.39
- Entry-level Freestyle tire with durable casing to prevent pinch flats - Wire bead - Size: 20 x 1.75
$10.99 - $19.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead - Size: 14 x 2.125
$18.00 - $28.99
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
- Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance - Fits older road bikes - Size: 27 x 1 1/4
$14.00 - $15.00
- Recreational tire with raised center, slight lateral grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 3/8
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 24 x 1 1/4 - ISO 547
- Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 - ISO 597
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 16 x 1 3/4 - ISO 317
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 20 x 1 3/4 - ISO 419
- Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance - Size: 26 x 1 3/4 - ISO 571
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 16 x 1.75
$13.00 - $19.99
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 20 x 1.75
- Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions - 24 x 1.75
Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread. - ISO: 355 - Bead: Wire
$37.50 - $40.00
Serfas' Drifter is a great tire for cruising down the bike path or rolling down city streets. The tough 69 durometer rubber maximizes mileage while the inverted tread reduces rolling resistance for efficiency on the road. Plus, Serfas' Flat Protection System lets you ride worry-free.
Serfas' Seca Wire Bead Road Tire is the ultimate training and commuting tire. Its center hard tread offers low rolling resistance and long life while its softer sides provide excellent cornering. This tire also boasts Serfas' superior flat protection.
Serfas' Vida Hybrid is the perfect tire for commuting, touring and everyday riding thanks to Serfas' Flat-Protection System, a durable rubber compound for long life, and a grippy tread for excellent all-around handling on all surfaces.
Save Your Tires for Race Day Frequent trainer riders often find the tread on their rear wheel will wear down over time. We recommend using our trainer tires on our Saris indoor trainers. They are made of tough material that can stand up to hours and hours and hours of training. Product Features - 700c x 23 – 25 fits most road bikes. - Ultra-quiet and super-durable. - For use with an indoor trainer only.
The Col De La Vie has gained an enviable reputation as the tire for your touring adventures. Blending the perfect combination of durability, weight and feel, the Col De La Vie will help take you on those unforgettable touring adventures in safety and confidence. - Smooth-rolling tire is designed for touring and randoneering - Recessed tread provides more traction than slick tires
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Kenda K50 tires are all-purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
- Continuous center ridge for added speed - Iron cap construction for puncture protection - Reflective sidewall stripes for safety - Water dispersal sipes for better wet grip
- A good, basic repair tire
The Continental Race King is a straight shot to victory, with the speed and cornering confidence you need to push your limits beyond those of the pack. - A classic competition tire which feels at home at the Cross Country World Cup or at marathons - Low rolling resistance, good self-damping, and low weight make it the right choice for all race bikes - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end - Excellent grip, high mileage, and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili Compound - This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
A do-anything combination of low rolling resistance, Hard-Case tread and sidewall protection, and a grippy, all-weather compound with siped tread for enthusiasts who want one tire for year-round riding. - Excels on the road in a variety of conditions - Hard-Case triple flat protection protects against punctures
Page 1 of 3 Next page