• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
- 8x1mm Allen head
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Aluminum w/lock nut and mount - Slotted mount design
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
Bar end plugs (2)
A must-have item for all your delicate department store bike repairs.
$2.99 - $27.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
Increase your brake performance with Origin-8's Super Noodle. The Super Noodle allows you to run housing all the way to the brake, making the brake respond much smoother and stronger than with a steel or alloy noodle. This sealed noodle also prevents moisture and grime from corroding the cable. • Lightweight resin/alloy design
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
$3.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
- Chrome allen seat binder bolt
$3.29 - $3.99
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking.
- Compatible with all Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems - Smooth surface reduces friction and improves performance - Teflon cables are friction-free and rust-proof - Stainless steel cables are permanently rust-free
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
- Protects cranks from damage caused by overtightening pedals
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Rim Strips are made from a super-durable, environmentally friendly PVC material.
- With plastic washers - Shell: 8mm Allen head axle bolt
- No metal compound in these pads - They won't be abrasive on your rims - Squeal-free compound
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
$4.99 - $19.99
- All cables are pre-stretched - Low-friction, slick surface cables for smooth braking action - Can be used for road and mountain bikes - Stainless steel kit is rust-proof
$4.99 - $5.99
Getting the correctly sized magnets means you're worrying about where the next coffee stop is, not if your computer is recording the ride. Key features: - Universal wheel magnets work with any speed sensor - Thread-on speed magnet is positioned closer to the sensor for improved signal - Aero speed magnet provides a sleek, low-profile, aerodynamic solution
Jagwire's V-Brake Boot covers and seals the points where the the cable on your V-Brakes, linear-pull and direct-pull brakes enter the noodle. It's made of flexible rubber to seal the cable and help keep dirt, grit and moisture from entering. It keeps your cables and brakes working nice and smooth and ensures your cables last as long as possible. You get a bag of 10.
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
Page 1 of 15 Next page